Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup recipe. You can cook mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup using 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Provide of ● For The Proteins.
- Provide 1 Pound of LG Shrimp [presteamed deshelled & deveined].
- Use of ● For The Broth.
- Use 32 oz of Vegetable Or Seafood Stock.
- Get 32 oz of Box Beef Stock.
- Get 10 of Thai Chillies [left whole].
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [rough chopped].
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Peppercorns.
- Prepare 1.5 of " Fresh Ginger Cube.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Leaves Fresh Cilantro.
- Provide Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get 1/4 of Fresh Lime Wedge.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Dried Shii-Take Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Stalk of Lemongrass [smashed].
- You need 1/2 of White Onion [quartered].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chopped Chives.
- Provide 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed].
- Take 1/2 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 3 of Stars Anise.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Dried Cloves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare of Your Choice But Boil Separately.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Options [to taste or as needed].
- You need of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- You need of Thin Sliced Jalapeno Peppers.
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- Get of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Take of Chopped Thai Chillies.
- Take of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Get of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Take of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Add everything in the Broth section to a pot. Simmer inn low four one hour. Your broth will have reduced by then..
- In the meantime chop all off your vegetables add herbs you desire from the Sides section..
- Drain your broth and reserve all clear fluids. Disregard your vegetables..
- Fine strained broth pictured..
- Boil your choice of noodles as per manufactures directions. Drain..
- .Add your noodles broth and shrimp to your bowls..
- Serve this spicy soup hot or cold. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.