Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ramen soup starters recipe. You can have mike's ramen soup starters using 61 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Ramen Soup Starters:
- Use of ● For The Herbs [pull from stems just prior to serving].
- Get Leaves of Cilantro [no stems].
- Get Leaves of Thai Basil [no stems].
- Get Leaves of Mint [no stems].
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables [as needed].
- Take of Thin Sliced Cabbage [dashed with lime juice].
- Use of Chopped Bok Choy.
- Get of Thin Sliced Jalepenos.
- Get of Minced Thai Chilies [we go nuts with these!].
- You need of Chopped Green Scallions.
- Take of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- Take of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Get of Thin Sliced Carrots [peeled cut].
- Get of Fresh Crisp Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare of Fine Grated Ginger.
- Take of Pickled Ginger.
- Prepare of Fine Sliced Celery.
- Prepare of Blanched Sweet Peas.
- Get of Fine Minced Lemongrass.
- Get of Thin Sliced Garlic.
- Get of Drained & Fine Chopped Water Chestnuts.
- Prepare of Drained & Fine Chopped Bamboo.
- You need of Drained Sweet Baby Corn.
- Provide of Seaweed Or Nori [aka kelp].
- You need of Dried Shitake Mushrooms [boil with broth for 7 minutes].
- Use of Cubed Tofu.
- Prepare of ● For The Boiled Broth [as needed].
- You need of Simply Asia Soy Ginger Chicken Ramen Broth.
- Take of Low Sodium Beef Or Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of HanDashi [use sparingly – she's salty].
- Prepare of Beef Bones With Marrow.
- You need of Korean Gochujang Paste.
- Get of Szechuan Chili Oil.
- Take of Bonito Flakes.
- You need of Dry Sake.
- Get of Coconut Milk.
- Provide of Mirin.
- Prepare of ● For The Sauces & Seasonings [to taste].
- Prepare of Sriracha.
- You need of Garlic Sriracha.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Premium Fish Sauce.
- Take of Hoisin Sauce.
- Provide of Oyster Sauce.
- Get of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Vietnamese Pho Starter.
- Get of Palm Sugar.
- Provide of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Provide of Lime Wedges.
- Get of ● For The Noodles [as needed].
- Provide of Top Ramen Oriental Noodles [with seasoning packet].
- Prepare of Organic Ramen Noodles.
- Get of Fresh Ramen Noodles.
- Provide of ● For The Proteins [as needed – add last to broth].
- Get of Boiled Eggs.
- Provide of Presteamed Shrimp.
- Prepare of Cubed Pre-Grilled Chicken.
- Prepare of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Rare Prime Rib.
- You need of Thin Sliced Rare Peppered Brisket.
Instructions to make Mike's Ramen Soup Starters:
- Sorry. Not all ingredients could fit in the photo..
- I always keep a bag of these fresh chopped vegetables in the fridge for quick access. Just throw in a handful to each bowl of soup. It's important that you don't pull your Thai basil or cilantro leaves until just ready to serve. Otherwise they'll wilt quickly..
- Beef bones with marrow pictured..
- Small raw shrimp pictured..
- Pre-grilled chicken pictured. Cube strips..
- Rare thin sliced Prime Rib pictured..
- Rare thin sliced brisket pictured..
- Create your dish as you will!.
If you find this Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.