Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup recipe. To cook spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Take of Yield: Serves 4 people.
- Get 6 cups of water.
- You need 2 cubes of chicken bullion (can substitute with chicken stock).
- You need 1 cup of green beans (cut in pieces).
- Get 1 cup of zucchini (cut in pieces).
- Provide 1 cup of haddock (cut it pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of medium/large shrimp (peeled).
- Get 1/2 cup of 'canned' coconut milk.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of each of minced fresh ginger and garlic (cook in olive oil until bronzed).
- Prepare 4-6 of + tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Get of Add seasonings you like: salt pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro.
Steps to make Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Fill a pot with 6 cups of water, add the 2 cubes of chicken bullion. High heat. (For all intents let's call this 'the base pot'.).
- Add the coconut milk and thai red curry paste & stir..
- In another pot (a steamer), steam the veggies (green beans, zucchini) until soft. Then add the veggies to original pot of combined stock – chicken, coconut, curry paste (aka 'base pot')..
- In a small fry pan, add minced fresh ginger & garlic to oil, until bronzed. Then add to 'base pot'..
- Lastly, add the defrosted shrimp and haddock (cut in cubes) to the 'base pot'..
- Add all the seasonings you like: salt, pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro. (You could also add cooked rice noodles to make it more filling)..
If you find this Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.