Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nutella glazed baked donuts recipe. You can cook nutella glazed baked donuts using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts:
- Take of Donut Batter:.
- Provide 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Use 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk, at room temperature (any kind works).
- Use 1/4 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get of Nutella Glaze:.
- You need 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp. of nutella.
- You need 4-6 tsp. of milk (any kind).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take of sprinkles (optional).
Instructions to make Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt until combined, then set that aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, milk and yogurt (or sour cream) until smooth. Whisk in the melted butter and vanilla until fully incorporated. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix..
- Now, spoon the batter into the donut pans cavities. Per the recipes recommendation, I placed the batter into a large Ziploc bag, cut a hole at one corner and piped the batter into the donut cavities. Fill no more than 3/4 of the way full with batter..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. After about 2 minutes out of the oven, transfer the donuts to a wire rack and bake the remaining batter. Allow the donuts to cool enough to handle before glazing..
- To make the nutella glaze, place the glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk them together. Start with just 4 tsp. of milk and add more if you'd like the consistency to be thinner..
- Dip the tops of the donuts into the nutella glaze. If using sprinkles as well, then immediately sprinkle them over the freshly glazed donuts. Let the donuts sit out on a wire rack until the glaze sets, about 15-20 minutes. Any leftover donuts will be good stored in an airtight container for another day or two..
If you find this Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.