Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy chicken & veg soup + vegan option gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys creamy chicken & veg soup + vegan option gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 4 of large diced carrots.
- Provide 8 of diced white potatos.
- Prepare 1 of large broccoli head.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 of chopped leek.
- You need 150 g of sweetcorn.
- Take 150 g of garden peas.
- Use 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 1300 ml of chicken stock or more veggie stock.
- Provide 250 grams of chicken breast fillet or soaked haricot beans.
Instructions to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put everything in a soup pan and bring to boil. Boil for half an hour then take off the heat.
- Let stand and cool a little bit with lid on, remove the chicken and shred it.
- Puree 3/4 of the soup and stir the shredded chicken back in.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. You can leave the chicken out and the soup will still be as lovely if you only use vegetable stock. Use a tin of haricot beans in it's place. Blend the soup then add the beans in to heat through.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.