Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Apple Crisp recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Apple Crisp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Apple Crisp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple crisp recipe. You can have easy apple crisp using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Apple Crisp:
- Provide 5 cups of sliced gala apples (about 4 apples).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberriers.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 4 of soft-baked oatmeal raisin cookies, coarsely crumbled.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
- You need 2 tbs of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Icecream or frozen yogurt (optional).
Steps to make Easy Apple Crisp:
- Place sliced apples, cranberries, and sugar in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate. In a small bowl combine crumbled cookies, walnut (if desired), and melted butter. Sprinkle over apple mixture..
- Microwave on high 7 minutes or until apples are tender..
- Let stand, uncovered, 5 minutes. Serve with ice cream or frozen yogurt, if desired..
If you find this Easy Apple Crisp recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.