Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wonton soup recipe. You can cook wonton soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wonton Soup:
- Take 1 pack of pre made square wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 200 gr of baby bok choi, halved, put into boiling water for 30 seconds, drained, set aside.
- Get 2 ltr of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 4 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Use of For the fillings:.
- Provide 200 gr of ground chicken/pork.
- Provide 100 gr of shrimp, roughly chopped.
- You need 3 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
Instructions to make Wonton Soup:
- In a big bowl, add all ingredients for the fillings. Mix well..
- Use your fingers, wet the edges of wonton wrapper with water. Place half a tablespoon of filling in the center of wonton wrapper. Fold wonton in half diagonally to create a triangle. Seal the edges. Fold the two corners in on each other, glue them with water, and press to seal. Do the same thing to the rest of wonton wrappers..
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add garlic, salt, and white pepper powder. Add in wontons and cook for more or less 10 minutes. Add sesame oil. Mix well..
- Serve into bowls and garnish with baby bok choi and green onions. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Wonton Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.