Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe. To cook fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow you only need 32 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow:
- Take of For rice: 2 cups rice.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of scotch bonnet(atarugu).
- You need 1 cup of onions.
- Take of Garlic (optional).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 3 of cloves.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 teaspoon of tumeric powder.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Get of Carrot.
- Provide of Green beans.
- You need of Peas.
- Take of For chicken: 1 whole chicken.
- Take 1/2 cup of onions.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ground pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ground coriander.
- Take of Vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of For salad: 1 medium cabbage.
- Take of Carrots.
- Provide of Bell peppers.
- Take of Cucumber.
- Take of Potatoes.
- Use of Egg.
- Take of Mayonnaise.
- Provide of Baked beans.
- Get of Cooked pasta.
- Get of Sliced onions.
Steps to make Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow:
- Per boil rice and set aside. In a pot add oil, add onions, garlic, scotch bonnet and stir for 2 mins..
- Put on low heat and add in spices. Then pour in per boiled rice and chicken or beef broth. Stir gently and let it cook for 25 mins or when your rice is done..
- In a non stick pan add oil, and all vegetables and stir fry on low heat for 3 to 5 mins. Till vegetables are soft. Add to your rice and stir. Your fried rice is ready to be served.
- Cut your chicken into desires size and put in a pot. Add in the spices and let it cook. Take it off the heat and fry in oil till it turns brown..
- Cut the cabbage, grate your carrots, cut your green pepper, cucumber, boiled potatoes and eggs into desired size. Put the cabbage on a plate and put the rest of the vegetables and decorate. Add mayonnaise, baked beans, cooked pasta, sliced onions.
If you find this Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.