Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq chicken sandwiches recipe. To cook mike's bbq chicken sandwiches you need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Provide of ● For The Sandwiches.
- Use 6 (10 oz) of Chicken Breasts [1/4" thick].
- Get 2 (12 oz) of Loaves Fresh Baked Ciabatta Bread.
- Get 1 lb of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [+ reserves for serving].
- Take as needed of Fresh Green Leaf Lettuce [chilled].
- You need as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Prepare as needed of White Onions [thin sliced].
- Take as needed of Firm Tomato Slices.
- Prepare of ● For The Brine.
- Provide 4 Cups of Water.
- Get 4 Cups of Ice.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Salt.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of ● For The Options [as needed – chilled].
- Prepare of Peperoncini Peppers.
- Take of Banana Peppers.
- Prepare of Jalapeño Peppers.
- You need of Sport Peppers.
- Get Slices of Thin Dill Pickle.
- Take of Whole Mini Pickles.
- Take of Whole Green Olives.
- Use of Salt & Vinager Potato Chips.
- Use of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Create your brine by boiling all ingredients in the brine section [except for ice] until everything is dissolved. Allow water to cool and add both ice and chicken. Place in fridge in a bowl or large Ziplock Bag for 1 hour..
- Trim any fat, butterfly and pound down your chicken breasts until they're equal thickness on all sides..
- Remove chicken from brine and grill on high for three minutes on each side. Longer if your chicken pieces are on the thicker side. You'll want to create some char lines on them so try not to lift or peek..
- While waiting – gather your sides/options and rinse and slice your vegetables. Refrigerate all. You'll want all sides/options fully chilled..
- Place chicken in a disposable pan and add your entire bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Seal tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake your bread as per manufactures directions in the top rack. Usually about 10 minutes at 400°..
- At the same time as you bake your bread – place your sealed chicken on your lowest oven rack far to one side or the other for 15 minutes while bread is baking on the opposite side. This will add to the moisture and flavor of your chicken..
- Stack your sandwiches any way you choose to. [lettuce first tho] with your warmed leftover Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce that's in your pan..
- Serve with a salad like my, "Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad." Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.