Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Couscous Sweet Potato Boats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous Sweet Potato Boats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous sweet potato boats recipe. To make couscous sweet potato boats you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Couscous Sweet Potato Boats:
- You need of Boats:.
- Provide of Sweet Potatoes, 2 Large.
- Use of Couscous:.
- Take 200 g of Cauliflower Florets,.
- Provide 2 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- You need 20 g of Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Chopped,.
- You need 20 g of Kale,.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Cumin,.
- Get Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- Get of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- Take of Assembly:.
- Get of Vegan Cheese Sauce.
- Provide 1 Handful of Scallions Finely Sliced,.
Instructions to make Couscous Sweet Potato Boats:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce recipe..
- Prepare the boats. Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, keeping the skins intact..
- Using a fork, poke the potatoes. This will hasten the roasting process. Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 1hr or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Prepare the couscous while the potatoes are roasting. Transfer the cauliflower florets into a food processor..
- Blitz until fine, almost resembles like cooked rice consistency. *Do not over blitz as it will form a paste.* In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil. As soon as the oil is heated up, add in garlic..
- Saute until aromatic. Add in sundried tomatoes and kale. *To prepare the kale, remove and discard the stalks. Take a large bunch of the leaves, squeeze and chiffonade.*.
- Saute until the kale has wilted slightly. Add in the cauliflower. Saute until well combine. Add in cumin..
- Saute until aromatic. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from heat..
- Finish off with fresh lemon juice and zest. Toss to combine well. Set aside until ready to use..
- Assemble the boats. Transfer the sweet potatoes onto serving plates. Slice the potatoes open with a sharp knife..
- Be extra careful as the potatoes are extremely hot.* Scoop the couscous into the sweet potatoes. Drizzle the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Lastly, scatter scallions over the top. Serve immediately..
If you find this Couscous Sweet Potato Boats recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.