Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & bean cheesy layered hotpot recipe. To cook beef & bean cheesy layered hotpot you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot:
- Use 200 g of potatoes, sliced into very fine discs lengthways,.
- Prepare 200 g of fresh or frozen lean 5% fat beef mince,.
- Prepare 1 tin of reduced sugar/salt baked beans,.
- Prepare 1/2 of a red onion, chopped finely,.
- Provide 50 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar, grated,.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of malt vinegar,.
- Prepare A few of drops Worcestershire sauce,.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup,.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- Take 3 tsp of beef gravy granules,.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Take 1 tsp of dried parsley,.
- Use 1 pinch of dried Thyme,.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use of To finish:.
- You need of Extra grated cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add in the red onion and malt vinegar. Cook it over a medium heat whilst stirring occasionally until it softens up..
- Next add the beef mince and grind over some black pepper and a pinch of salt to season. Brown off the mince and turn the heat down lower. Add in the dried herbs and garlic granules. Stir everything together..
- Add the tomato paste, 3 tsp of beef gravy granules and then the tin of baked beans and Worcestershire sauce. Combine the ingredients and then add the ketchup. Season with a touch more salt and pepper to taste. Add a small dash of water in to loosen up the mix slightly if needed (around 1/4 small mug full), and then set aside..
- Take a medium sized casserole or perspex dish and spoon in 1/3rd of the beef and bean mix to the base of the dish and spread it around to form a level layer. Then take 1/3rd of the sliced potatoes and layer it over the beef. Season with a little salt over the potatoes..
- Layer on the next 1/3rd of the beef and bean mix, then again 1/3rd of the sliced potatoes. Keep going until you have placed over the final layer of potatoes. Again season with a little salt and pepper..
- Preheat your oven to 200 (fan). Cover the hotpot with foil and place on a baking tray in the middle shelf and bake for around 1 hour 45 mins. After that, remove the foil and grate over the cheese. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes uncovered..
- Once the cheese is bubbling and golden and the potato layers cooked through, remove from the oven and allow to sit and cool for a couple of minutes before serving up. Grate over a little extra cheese if desired. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.