Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to noom friendly whole wheat sweet potato muffins recipe. To make noom friendly whole wheat sweet potato muffins you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins:
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- Provide 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 container of (5-6oz) Greek vanilla yogurt.
Steps to make Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Wash the potato and prick it several times with a fork. Bake for 40 minutes on a baking sheet..
- The sweet potato should be soft; test with a fork. Peel and mash it..
- Set the oven to 350F..
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix completely.
- Grease 16 muffins cups or use paper liners. I tend to use liners. It is just easier..
- Spoon out the batter evenly amongst the cups..
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Once completely cooled, you can easily decorate these muffins. Here I've used some marshmallow fondant to make little froggies..
If you find this Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.