Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Light curd rice Andhra style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light curd rice Andhra style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to light curd rice andhra style recipe. You can cook light curd rice andhra style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Light curd rice Andhra style:
- Get 2 cups of Cooked rice (not hot).
- Provide 1/4 cup of cool milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of green chillies (finely chopped).
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Urad dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 3 pinches of Asafoetida.
- Take 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare As required of Pomegranate seeds (for garnishing)(optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves (finely chopped) (for garnishing).
Instructions to make Light curd rice Andhra style:
- In bowl add in the cooked rice (not hot),mix 1/4 cup cold milk to adjust the consistency then add the curd and salt to taste,mix everything really well..
- For tempering heat a pan add in the cooking oil when the oil gets heated add in mustard seeds and urad dal let them crackle for 10 -15 seconds then add asafoetida and curry leaves let curry leaves splatter for 5 seconds switch of the heat.
- Add the tempering into the curd rice mix and mix the tempering well with the rice.
- Take curd rice out on a serving dish garnish with some coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve cold, tastes best cold..
If you find this Light curd rice Andhra style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.