Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft and smooth japanese sweet potato cakes【recipe video】 recipe. To make soft and smooth japanese sweet potato cakes【recipe video】 you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】:
- You need 1 of large sweet potato, 470 g (16 oz).
- Prepare 50 g of (1.76 oz, 1/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 30 g of (1oz, 1/7 cup) unsalted butter.
- Prepare 10 g (1/2 Tbsp) of honey.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 50 g of (1.8 oz, 1/5 cup) heavy cream.
- Get 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of ■For brushing on the cake.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of rum.
- You need of honey.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/flYdb3k2sgQ.
- Wrap a sweet potato with a sheet of aluminum foil. Bake it at 190℃ / 374 F for 60-70 mins (no need to preheat). Bake it until soft enough to insert a skewer smoothly..
- Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh. (net weight; about 380g / 13.4 oz).
- Transfer the sweet potato flesh onto the mash sieve and strain it by pressing with a spoon or spatula. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Add granulated sugar, unsalted butter, honey, egg yolk, and vanilla oil in order, mix well each time until combined..
- Add heavy cream in 3-4 parts and mix well each time until combined..
- Divide it into 9 equal and use your hand to form each like sweet potato shape. Put them on a baking tray. (Depending on the water content of the sweet potato, the batter may be too soft for you to shape by hand. In that case, use a spatula or a spoon to put the batter on a baking tray and bake as it is.).
- Put egg yolk and 1/2 tsp rum in a small bowl. Mix well until combined. Brush the surface of 9 pieces with the egg mixture..
- Bake it at 200℃/ 392 F for 15-20 mins or until golden brown. Brush freshly baked cakes with honey (optional). It's all done!.
If you find this Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.