Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's beef pot pie recipe. You can cook sheree's beef pot pie using 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sheree's Beef Pot Pie:
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 can of 15 oz crushed or diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix OR brown gravy mix.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Take 1 cup of green beans OR peas and carrot mix.
- You need 2 medium of potatoes… diced into small cubes.
- Get 1/2 cup of minced onion… (1/2 medium onion).
- Use 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground thyme.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 can of 12 oz beef gravy…. may come in a jar….. can use brown gravy envelopes.
- Prepare of bought crust.
- You need 2 of deep dish pie crust.
- Provide 1 box of roll out pie crust (for tops).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take of homemade pie crust.
- Provide 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 stick of soft unsalted butter (room temp).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold water… you may not need the entire 1/4 cup…. add a little at a time.
- You need 2/3 tsp of powdered garlic OR onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Steps to make Sheree's Beef Pot Pie:
- I make my own crusts… Because sugary crust are for desserts but they are not good for meat pies. The crust can be made and either the dough frozen…. OR…. The pie crust can be rolled out and put in a disposable aluminum pie pan… I place the pie pans on a cookie sheet until frozen. Place was paper between them and slide into a 2 gallon freezer bag.. That way they are ready whenever you need them..
- THE RECIPE FOR PIE CRUST CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE. I'm not going to repost instructions…
- Begin brown your ground beef. Add onion, pepper, garlic, salt… When the ground beef is almost done add diced potatoes (you just want them to start getting soft..
- Preheat oven at 350°..
- Drain hamburger and potato mix to get rid of the extra oil..
- Add veggies ( you can add other veggies.. We just like these).
- Add soup mix…. IF YOU DONT HAVE DRY SOUP MIX…there is a recipe for PAN GRAVY on my profile. You will not need the jar of gravy if you make this…
- Add the can of tomatoes…. Add thyme… Add the jar of beef gravy… UNLESS YOU ARE MAKING GRAVY…mix well…
- Pour 1/2 mixture in each pie crust..(enough to make 2 pies. There should be approx 1" from the top of crust..
- Place top crust on pie and go around the edges and press down with the tongs of a fork..
- I use an old paint brush… But paint the top of the pies with milk…. This will help it turn gold… You can also use a egg/ milk wash..
- Put pies on a cookie sheet in case they bubble over. Cut vents to allow steam to escape on top of each pie. 4 should be plenty…. I sometime cut a smiley face on them..
- Let cook at 350° for 1 hr. It should be bubbly and golden…
- ****because the dry soup have sodium…. If you are salt sensitive do not add extra salt… Hugs!!!.
- Take out of oven and allow to sit 30 minutes before cutting.
If you find this Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.