Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats and puffed rice bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats and puffed rice bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats and puffed rice bhel recipe. You can have oats and puffed rice bhel using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats and puffed rice bhel:
- You need 1 packet of saffola aots.
- Prepare 1 bowl of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of Cucumbers.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1 Bowl of tamarjnd and jaggery pulp / green chutney.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 100 Gram of puffed rice.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of oil.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of turmeic powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 6 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 bowl of peanuts, cashew nuts and almonds.
- Take 2 strands of fresh corinder leaves.
- Provide As per taste of salt.
Steps to make Oats and puffed rice bhel:
- Firstly dry roast the oats on low flame for 2 minutes. Keep stirring continuously and keep aside..
- Now take another pan heat 1 teaspoon oil and roast the peanuts, almonds and cashew nuts one by one and remove in a plate..
- Now heat 1 teaspoon oil put curry leaves, turmeric powder and red chilli powder stir and immediately add the puffed rice mix well sprinkle some salt and mix thoroughly. Turn off the flame and let all the roasted things cool down..
- Now take a thick pan and put the soaked tamarind, jaggery, salt, cumin powder, and 1 cup water. Put on flame and let it boil for few minutes on low flame to make the chutney. Once it's done place the pan in a big vessel of cold water to cool it faster..
- Meanwhile finely chop all the veggies and clean the pomegranate to get the seeds..
- Now take a big bowl put the oats, puffed rice, roasted peanuts, almonds, cashews, chopped veggies and toss well. Finally add the pomegranate seeds, chopped coriander and u pour the squeezed jaggery and tamarind pulp/chutney. Garnish with fresh coriander and some roasted nuts..
- Please note green coriander chutney can also be used. And add the chutney and veggies just before serving..
If you find this Oats and puffed rice bhel recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.