Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies recipe. To make 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies:
- Get 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- Take 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- Use 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- You need to taste of S&p.
- Take 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- Provide 1 of large head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- Get 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
Steps to make 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies:
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
If you find this 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.