Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys tasty bean topper – baked potatoes/toast, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys tasty bean topper – baked potatoes/toast, gf df ef sf nf you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 4 of baking potatoes or 8 slices toast.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 200 grams of button mushrooms, sliced thinly.
- Provide 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 800 grams of (2 x 400g cans) baked beans or see my recipe for Tomato-Free Tomato Sauce for a homemade version.
- Take 1 tsp of gf worcestershire sauce, recipe on my profile.
- Provide 3 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need of chopped chives to garnish.
- You need of grated cheese if required.
Steps to make Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the mushrooms, onion and garlic for around 10 – 15 minutes until softened.
- Add the baked beans, paprika and worchestershire sauce and let cook down until the mixture is thickened, another 10 minutes.
- Add salt & pepper to taste then serve over toast for a hearty breakfast or baked potatoes for a filling lunch with a sprinkling of chives and cheese if you like.
- I prefer to do baked potatoes in the microwave if I'm only doing one or two to save having the oven on for so long. Scrub them clean, prick them all over with a fork, place on a microwavable plate and cook for 10 minutes on high at 800W.
- To bake in the oven again scrub the potatoes well and prick all over with a fork. Rub with a little oil and sprinkle with salt. Put them directly onto the middle rack of the oven preheated to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and bake for 75 – 90 minutes.
If you find this Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.