Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jacket sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jacket sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jacket sweet potatoes recipe. To make jacket sweet potatoes you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jacket sweet potatoes:
- Provide 4 of sweet potatoes, skin-on.
- Get 400 g of can chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of harissa paste.
- You need 150 g of marinated feta, drained and crumbled.
- Get 2 of truss tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 bunch of coriander, leaves chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of finely chopped preserved lemon rind.
- Get 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Jacket sweet potatoes:
- Pierce potatoes all over with a fork. Place on a plate and microwave on high, turning halfway, for 8 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven grill to high. Combine chickpeas and harissa in a bowl, then place on a baking tray and grill for 4 minutes or until crisp.
- Slice potatoes lengthways, leaving them attached on one end to form a ‘pocket’. Place on a baking tray. Top with chickpeas and feta. Grill for 4 minutes or until golden.
- Combine tomato, coriander, preserved lemon and oil in a bowl. Season.
- Top potatoes with salsa to serve.
If you find this Jacket sweet potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.