Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken soup recipe. You can cook simple chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Chicken Soup:
- Provide 1.5 l of water.
- Provide 2-3 of crushed coriander roots – this is just a touch of thai in chicken soup. If it is unavailable in your location you can use the powder one.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 4 slices of ginger.
- Get 20 of white pepercorn crushed.
- Provide 400 g of chicken thigh.
- You need 6 of onions for soup.
- Take 1 of medium carrot.
- Get 6 of small onions for soup.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use 1/2 c. of ABC pasta, optional depending on how much you want to reminisce your childhood taste.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Soup:
- In go 1 L of water in the stockpot. Heat until boiling then add crushed garlic, ginger and pepper..
- While waiting, blanch the chicken thigh for half minute in hot water… to eliminate the smell and unwanted dirt..
- Once stockpot is boilling, add chicken thigh cut into bite size pieces along with bone into the pot. Lower to medium-low heat. In go onion, potatoes and carrot. Simmer for 40 minutes..
- If you wanna add pasta, i would recommend not to boil it in stockpot. In a separate pot, cook pasta and adding it when served. I actually did cook them with the soup, it made soup less clear with excess starch. I won't repeat this mistake..
- Just season with salt and pepper before serving. You just wanna have pure taste of the soup rather than seasoning the whole pot. It will spoil natural taste..
If you find this Simple Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.