Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Old Fashioned Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old Fashioned Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to old fashioned chicken soup recipe. To cook old fashioned chicken soup you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Old Fashioned Chicken Soup:
- Get 1 of whole chicken: cut up.
- You need of Water, enough to cover chicken.
- Prepare 1 oz. of fresh basil cleaned and chopped, or 1 Tbsp. dried.
- Take 1 Tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of granulated garlic, or 3 cloves finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Take 64 oz. of chicken stock.
- You need 4 of chicken boullion cubes.
- Use 1 of white onion, diced.
- You need 5-7 stalks of celery,cleaned and chopped.
- Get 5 of carrots, cleaned and chopped.
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 8 of ox noodles.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Old Fashioned Chicken Soup:
- Cut chicken into pieces and rinse. Place in a heavy soup pan..
- Cover with water and boil for 1 hour or until the meat falls from the bones. Skim the top as needed.
- Remove chicken and bones from pan reserving liquid. Separate meat from the skin and bones..
- Chop carrots and celery and saute with 1 tblspn olive oil..
- Chop all spices and add to the stock pot with the boullion cubes..
- Return chicken to the pot with spices and carrots and celery. Add enough stock to raise level of soup to about an inch below top of pan and simmer 2 hours. Adding stock as needed..
- Add noodles to the soup and boil until tender. (I used farfalle this time, but you can add your favorite kind.).
- Serve with fresh bread and butter..
If you find this Old Fashioned Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.