Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo poha recipe. You can have aloo poha using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Poha:
- Get 2 Bowls of Poha.
- You need 2 of Potatoes Chopped.
- Get 6 of Green Chillies Chopped.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Seasam Seeds.
- Take 4 Tsp of Peanuts.
- Get 5-6 of Curry Pata.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Rai.
- Get 1 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 5 Tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 Bowl of Pomegranate.
- Take 1/2 Bowl of Sev.
- Take 1/3 Bowl of Chopped Onion.
- Take Leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get 4 Tsp of Oil.
Steps to make Aloo Poha:
- Clean and wash poha properly and keep in a sieve so that all water drains out..
- Now take a wok. Add oil. Heat. Add rai. Let it splutter. Add peanuts. Fry them. When done add seasam seeds. Green chillies and curry pata. Stir. Add Asafoetida..
- Add potatoes and stir. Add salt and turmeric powder. Cook on low flame till potatoes are done. Add sugar and cook for 2 min..
- Now in this add washed poha and mix with light hands. Cook on low flame for 5 min. Done. Close the flame and add lemon juice. Keep it covered for 2 min..
- Now take poha in serving plate. Add pomegranate, onion and sev. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Enjoy Yummy Aloo Poha😊.
If you find this Aloo Poha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.