Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Smoked Haddock Stuffed Baked Potato, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Smoked Haddock Stuffed Baked Potato, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys smoked haddock stuffed baked potato, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys smoked haddock stuffed baked potato, gf df ef sf nf using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Smoked Haddock Stuffed Baked Potato, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 4 of baking potatoes.
- Take 300 g of smoked haddock fillets.
- Take 1 of heaped tbsp sunflower spread.
- Get 4 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Use 120 g of sweetcorn, frozen or tinned.
- You need 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 75 g of grated cheese – totally optional – I use Violife, the dairy & soy-free brand.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Vickys Smoked Haddock Stuffed Baked Potato, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prick the 4 potatoes all over with a fork and microwave together on a sheet of kitchen towel on high for 20 minutes, turning upsides down halfway through. Test for doneness and add a minute or 2 more if needed. Alternatively rub them with oil, sprinkle with salt then oven bake them at gas 5 / 190C / 375F for 60 – 70 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt the sunflower spread in a frying pan and cook the fish over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Flake the fish then stir in the coconut milk, sweetcorn and spring onion. Keep warm on a low heat.
- Slice the baked potatoes in half and scoop out the insides. Put into a bowl and mash.
- Stir in the fish / sweetcorn mixture and season with salt & pepper.
- Spoon back into the potato shells and pile high.
- Sprinkle the cheese over and put under the grill / broiler on a medium heat until the cheese is bubbling and melted. 'MozzaRissella' brand is also a very good melting vegan cheese.
If you find this Vickys Smoked Haddock Stuffed Baked Potato, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.