Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper steak with kluski noodles recipe. To cook pepper steak with kluski noodles you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of sliced rib eye or sirloin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 of large onion (1 in cubes).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of green peppers.
- You need 8 oz of white mushroom (1 in cubes).
- Get 4 of large roma tomatoes (1 in cubes).
- Take 1 Tbs of Beef knors.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 of shakes of pepper flakes.
- You need 1 lb of New Mill Kluski Noodles.
Instructions to make Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles:
- Clean excess fat off meat. Cut into 1.5 inch squares. Season with pepper, garlic powder and onion powder..
- Heat oil. Add steak. Cook steak for 5 minutes on high. Add in onions. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add garlic and peppers. Cook for 3 minutes. Add in mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes. Add Knors seasoning, half the water, soy sauce, sugar, pepper flakes and, tomatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes..
- In a separate cup, mix cornstarch and remaining water. Pour over beef. Simmer until thick..
- For Kluski noodles follow recipe on package..
If you find this Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.