Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Soup Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup curry recipe. To make chicken soup curry you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soup Curry:
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Get 600 mL of water.
- Get 100 mL of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken soup powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use of salt for taste.
- Prepare of [Toppings].
- Provide 2 of chicken legs.
- Provide 70 g of mushrooms.
- Provide of black pepper.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- Get 1 of bell pepper.
- Take 400 g of cooked rice (recipe, https://goo.gl/yKkhpf).
Instructions to make Chicken Soup Curry:
- Chop the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut the bell peppers into large chunks. Boil an egg and peel the eggshell and cut it longwise..
- Season chicken legs with black pepper. Place the chicken legs on a frying pan skin side down and grill them. When they become golden brown, flip them over and grill the other side..
- Prepare a pot and heat oil with chopped garlic and dried basil over low heat until the garlic becomes golden brown..
- Put all spices into the pot. Fry them over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, add the chopped onion and fry them for about 5 more minutes..
- Add water, white wine, soy sauce, chicken soup powder and sugar and heat over medium heat. When small bubbles pop out, add the chicken legs and oyster mushrooms. Heat over medium-high heat for 10~15 minutes with skimming the scum of the soup..
- Serve in a nice bowl and put a boiled egg..
If you find this Chicken Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.