Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Use-up Ham, Shallot, Chili & Pepper Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Ham, Shallot, Chili & Pepper Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up ham, shallot, chili & pepper frittata recipe. To make use-up ham, shallot, chili & pepper frittata you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Use-up Ham, Shallot, Chili & Pepper Frittata:
- Get 250 g of new potatoes, skins on.
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- Prepare 4 of banana shallots, peeled and sliced.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Get 1 of red chili with seeds, sliced.
- Take 1 of red pepper, deseeded and in thin, short slices.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Use 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 150 g of baked ham, diced.
- Get 70 g of Comté cheese, grated.
Steps to make Use-up Ham, Shallot, Chili & Pepper Frittata:
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 4 or electric equivalent (Circotherm 160C)..
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until almost cooked, allow to cool then thickly slice and set aside..
- Use a little of the butter to lightly grease a baking dish..
- Melt the remaining butter in a frying pan and gently fry the shallots for 4 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking. Add the garlic, chili and pepper and stir gently but thoroughly. Cook for a further 4 minutes or until all is softened but not burnt..
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a mixing bowl, then gently stir in the shallots, garlic, chili and pepper, add the seasoning and finally stir in the ham and cheese..
- Layer the potatoes in the greased baking dish, then pour on the egg mixture ensuring that it is distributed evenly..
- Cook in the pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes and serve piping hot onto warmed plates, either on its own or with accompaniments of your choice. A light salad goes well..
If you find this Use-up Ham, Shallot, Chili & Pepper Frittata recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.