Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup using pressure cooker recipe. To make chicken soup using pressure cooker you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker:
- Get of Base Soup.
- Prepare 4 pcs of chicken thighs/full legs.
- Use of Onion, slice thin.
- Take of Carrots.
- Take of Ginger powder.
- Use of garlic powder.
- You need of Additional Stuffing.
- Use of wood ear mushroom.
- Use of chinese white cabbage.
- You need of sellery or cilantro.
- Use of spring onion.
- Prepare of tomato.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker:
- Put the chicken inside the pressure cooker, cover it with water. Add ginger powder, garlic powder, onions, and carrots. I don't add any seasoning on this step. Cook for 30 minutes inside the pressure cooker and turn off the stove..
- Once you can open the pressure cooker, the soup base is still boiling hot, add the seasoning. A basic salt and pepper will do. Test the taste and adjust as you want..
- Add the additional stuffing on the next step. I like to add wood ear mushroom. On this step, I like to turn on the stove again, just to make sure that the mushroom is well cooked. The vegetables only need a short time to cook..
- Stir the soup, last taste test. Turn off the stove and enjoy the [email protected]
If you find this Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.