Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach with chicken, mushrooms and rice soup recipe. To cook spinach with chicken, mushrooms and rice soup you need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup:
- Take 4 of chicken breasts cooked & cubed.
- Get 12 oz of baby spinach( 2 sm. bags ).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooked whole grain rice (or rice of choice).
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter & olive oil (both or choice of one).
- Provide 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushroom buttons sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk or half & half.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1 dash of salt is optional.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes crushed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 10 cup of chicken stock msg free.
- Use 3 clove of garlic minced or can use garlic powder (3 tsp).
Instructions to make Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup:
- Sautee all vegetables except mushrooms until soft. Add mushrooms and cook til a little brown. Then add the flour stir and stir continually for one minute so it is well mixed..
- Now in a good sized Dutch Oven or Soup Pot pour in all of the chicken stock. Stir occasionally over medium high heat until the soup thickens a little..
- Add all the spices and cooked ingredients. Stir in the milk and wine. Save the spinach for last. After it is washed and drained slowly add handful at a time. The spinach will shrink and allow room for more. Simmer a few minutes more then enjoy..
If you find this Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.