Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lentil curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil curry recipe. To cook lentil curry you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil curry:
- Use 1/2 kg of split yellow lentils.
- Prepare 1 c of heavy coconut milk.
- Take 1.5 c of light coconut milk.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Provide 2 TBS of oil.
Instructions to make Lentil curry:
- Boil the lentils till tender.
- In a sufuria, fry onions in oil till softened. Add garlic and cook through..
- Add spices and the previously boiled lentils, stir and add the light coconut milk. Allow to simmer until reduced.
- Add the heavy coconut milk and adjust salt. Simmer for a few minutes and remove from heat. Serve with accompaniment of your choice.
If you find this Lentil curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.