Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely buy lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scrambled eggs southwestern style recipe. You can have scrambled eggs southwestern style using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style:
- You need 1 of left over baked potato.
- Take 1 of left over grilled chicken breast.
- Use 1 of large tomatoe.
- Prepare 10-12 of sliced jalapeños.
- You need 7 of eggs.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
- Use 4 slices of cooked bacon.
- Provide of Bacon grease or cooking oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of heavy cream or milk.
- Prepare of Cheese shredded.
- Provide of Sour cream.
- Use of Favorite Salsa.
Instructions to make Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style:
- Cook bacon. While bacon is cooking peel baked potato, dice tomato & grilled chicken breast..
- In a large skillet on medium high put in some bacon grease or cooking oil and cook the diced baked potato. Once done add the chicken, tomato,bacon & jalapeños and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl scramble the 7 eggs with the heavy cream or milk..
- Pour into simmering pan of meat, potatoes, tomato & jalapeños and add cheese..
- Cook till eggs are done then place some on a plate with a spoon of sour cream on top and your favorite salsa. Enjoy!.
If you find this Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.