Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada soup recipe. To cook chicken enchilada soup you need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Get of Soup Base.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Picked Pepper.
- You need 1 large of Hot pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of black beans.
- Take 2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- Use 1/4 cup of Roasted garlic.
- Take 5 cup of Chicken stock.
- Use 1 quart of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Take 4 clove of garlic (mince).
- You need 2 lb of Chicken.
- Get of Spices / Herb.
- Use 2 tbsp of cayenne.
- Take 3 tbsp of basil.
- Get 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 of sea salt (to taste).
- Get 1 of white pepper (to taste).
- You need of Garnish.
- Get 1 of handful tortilla chips.
- Use 1 of handful Monterey Jack cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Prep soup ingredients: small dice pepper, tomato, picked peper, onion. Cut chicken into small bite sized pieces..
- Saute chicken cuts in olive oil, season with cayenne and chilli powder, till lightly browned and juices have seeped into pan. Deglaze with wine..
- Remove chicken from pan. Add the rest of your ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Enough heat to have a light boil. Add in chicken and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Serve and garnish with cheese and tortilla chips.
If you find this Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.