Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jrs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos recipe. You can cook jrs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos:
- Prepare 4 of large baker potatoes.
- Use 1 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of Chipotle taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Use 2 of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Take 1 of large can sliced olives.
- Prepare 1 of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
Instructions to make JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos:
- Bake potatoes on 350°F. for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Boil chicken until it is done (around 18 min. for me) set it aside and let it cool.
- When cooled, tear chicken in to small pieces and add Chipotle taco seasoning, cook as directed on package.
- Cut potatoes in half and scrape out the center of the potato, leaving about a 1/4 inch of the potato all the way around. (set potato scrapings aside and use for whatever you want as they are not needed for the rest of this recipe).
- Fill potato skins with chicken meat and cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake on 350°F. until cheese melts..
- Add lettuce, tomato and olives on top.
- Next add the sour cream and salsa and enjoy!.
If you find this JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.