Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan Potato Wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Potato Wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan potato wedges recipe. You can have parmesan potato wedges using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parmesan Potato Wedges:
- Take 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 3 medium of potatoes.
Steps to make Parmesan Potato Wedges:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges.
- Put parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, and salt in a ziploc bag. Close bag and shake well to mix ingredients..
- Add 1tablespoon on olive oil to parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Toss potato wedges in 1/2 tbsp on olive oil. Add potato wedges to the bag and shake well. Make sure all wedges are coated the cheese..
- Lay wedges flat on a pre-oiled pan..
- Bake until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork(About 25 mins dependin on size of wedges).
If you find this Parmesan Potato Wedges recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.