Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade baked cheeseburger mac and cheese recipe. You can cook homemade baked cheeseburger mac and cheese using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese:
- Take of Cheeseburger Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef (or your choice of ground meat).
- You need 2 box of Velveeta Cheese (Room temp or pre-melted [microwaved]).
- You need 8 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 5 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 5 tbsp of Mustard (I used Spicy Brown).
- Prepare 10 dash of Montreal Steak Seasoning (Do this more to taste).
- Prepare of Baked Part.
- Provide 1 lb of Bag of Elbow Macaroni.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheese (Your Choice… I used Mexican Blend).
- Take 3/4 cup of Bread Crumbs.
Instructions to make Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese:
- Preheat Oven to 375°.
- Cook Ground Beef and add in Worcestershire, Ketchup, Mustard, and Montreal Steak Seasoning while its cooking… DO NOT DRAIN!.
- While meat is cooking cook the Elbow Macaroni and drain once done… put back in pot so you can mix sauce and macaroni once sauce is done.
- While pasta is cooking start adding Velveeta Cheese to beef mixture and allow it to melt and be stirred in to create sauce.
- Mix finished sauce and pasta together and place in sprayed or buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle Shredded Cheese to your liking and then add Bread Crumbs to your liking as well.
- Place in oven for about 20 – 30 mins or until top is Golden to light brown (DO NOT COVER WITH FOIL).
- Suggestions: Cut it to the portion sizes you want once it comes out of oven and then let it cool off for about 2 mins… I used Cooking Spray at the end to spray the Bread Crumbs to make them crisp up better… Also to minimize time try to boil the water as the ground beef is cooking (common sense, I know but some people might not know)… serve with salad for a more balanced meal.
If you find this Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.