Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Baked Sweet Potatoes, recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Baked Sweet Potatoes, recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's baked sweet potatoes, recipe. To cook sig's baked sweet potatoes, you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Baked Sweet Potatoes,:
- Prepare 4 of medium, pink sweet potatoes,.
- Take 4 tbsp of salt, or salt substitute just for rubbing the skin with.
- Take 80 grams of butter, sliced.
- You need 1 pinch of each, black,white and cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of herbs of preference. For each potato. optional.
Instructions to make Sig's Baked Sweet Potatoes,:
- Wash the potatoes and leave the skins wet.Rub salt into the skins and prick them all over with a fork and place them on the middle shelf of the oven..
- Turn on the oven to 200 C/400F/gas6 and bake for about an hour or until the potato flesh yields and feels soft when pressed..
- The potaoes can either be served whole or in halves. For halves, split each potato lengthways and make close criss-cross cuts into the flesh of each half.Then spread the butter and seasoning roughly into the cuts with a knife point. Sprinkle with your chosen herbs..
- Alternatively,make an incision along the length of each potato if they are to be served whole.Open them slightly and out in the butter slices along the length, seasoning to taste with the three peppers and the salt..
- Serves 2-4 depending on size.
- Remember sweet potatoes cook more quickly than ordinary ones,and there is no need to preheat the oven..
If you find this Sig's Baked Sweet Potatoes, recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.