Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chicken enchilada soup recipe. You can cook crock pot chicken enchilada soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Get 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- Take 1 can of whole kernel corn (15.25 oz.).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes including juice (14.5 oz.).
- You need 1 can of chicken broth (14.5 oz.).
- Take 1 can of enchilada sauce (10 oz.).
- Get 1 can of green chilies.
- You need 1 of white onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, or to taste.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts, then place into the bottom of a crock pot..
- Add the corn, tomatoes, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
- Transfer the chicken to a large plate, shred the meat with two forks..
- Return the chicken to the crock pot and continue cooking for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
If you find this Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.