Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked croquettes with bacon, corn & cheese recipe. To make baked croquettes with bacon, corn & cheese you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese:
- Take 2 large of Potatoes.
- Provide 4 of heaping tablespoons Corn.
- Provide 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Provide 4 of half lengths Bacon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Milk.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆ Condensed milk (or sugar).
- Get 1 dash of ☆ Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Provide 5 grams of Butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 200 ml of Panko.
Instructions to make Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese:
- Cut the potatoes into 3 cm cubes, soak them in a bowl of water, and drain. Add the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap loosely, and microwave at 700W for about 5 and a half minutes..
- Let the potatoes sit for about 5 minutes and mash them with the back of a fork until crumbly..
- Cut the bacon into 1.5 cm cubes. Melt the butter in a skillet, and sauté the bacon carefully so that you don't burn it. ＊ Don't wipe out the skillet when you're done..
- In a large bowl, combine all the ☆ ingredients. Add the Step 2 ingredients, the corn and the Step 3 bacon with the fat, and mix well..
- Cut the cheese into 1 cm dice. You can cut the cheese neatly by pressing knife against the plastic wrap. This way, the cheese will not stick to the knife..
- Add the cheese into the Step 4 mixture. Flip over the cheese wrap, and it should come out separated into the bowl without clumping up..
- Divide the Step 6 mixture into 8 equal pieces and form them into round patties..
- Heat the skillet from Step 3 over medium heat, add a little oil and sauté the panko until golden brown..
- Coat the Step 7 patties with the sautéed panko by pressing the panko onto the patties..
- Line up the Step 9 croquettes on a baking sheet, and bake in a toaster oven for about 15 minutes..
- Once they are done, transfer onto a plate, while prying off the melted cheese from the baking sheet as you go with a spatula..
- They are done. They are good even when they get cold..
If you find this Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.