Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My loaded Baked Potatoe Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My loaded Baked Potatoe Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my loaded baked potatoe salad recipe. You can have my loaded baked potatoe salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My loaded Baked Potatoe Salad:
- Use 9 of Yellow flesh potatoes.
- Provide 1 packages of Bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 9 of Green Onions, sliced.
- Provide 2 of Cups shredded cheese of your choice (i used marble).
- You need 1 of Container Sour Cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of Miricle whip, Any Mayo will do though.
- Prepare 1 of Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh dill.
Steps to make My loaded Baked Potatoe Salad:
- Clean and Dice Potatoes …I peeled 6 potatoes completely and left the skins on 3, Boil until fork tender..
- Cook your bacon until crispy not burned, Crumble. Set aside..
- Drain Potatoes , run under cold water in the strainer for a minute..
- Set aside some shredded cheese, green onions and some bacon to top it off with later! Transfer potatoes to your dish, add the sour cream, Mayo, dill, bacon, cheese, and pepper to your liking, mix well try not to stir ,but gently fold. Add the toppings! Serve room temp. Or put in fridge for an hour serve cold OR you can put in a baking dish, Bake at 350 for 15 mins until the cheese is melted ontop….ENJOY :).
If you find this My loaded Baked Potatoe Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.