Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simply loaded baked fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply loaded baked fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simply loaded baked fries recipe. To cook simply loaded baked fries you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simply loaded baked fries:
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Provide 1/2 of Tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 of jalapeno.
- Provide 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Use 2 of potatoes, cut into fries. set in water for about 10 mins or so. This allows the starch to come out.
- Provide 1 of lots of shreded cheese. enough to cover fries.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sour cream.
Instructions to make Simply loaded baked fries:
- Bake fresh cut fries on a cookie sheet in oven 500° until golden brown and puffy.
- Place fries in a nine inch glass pie plate.
- Cover fries with cheese and ground beef. Place onions, jalapeño, olives under cheese. Mix everything together..
- Place pie plate in oven on broil until cheese starts to brown..
- Pile on lettuce, tomatoes, more onion and sour cream.
- Eat and be fat & happy.
If you find this Simply loaded baked fries recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.