Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "sick day," chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have mike's, "sick day," chicken noodle soup using 26 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide of ● For The Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Take 4 box (32 oz) of Chicken Broth [with sodium- reserve 1].
- Use 3 of large Chicken Breasts [de-thawed & fat trimmed].
- Get 1 of small White Onion [quartered].
- You need 2 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken Bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 3 of small Bay Leaves.
- Take 2 cup of Baby Carrots [halved].
- Take 1 of small Splash Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Celery [chopped with leaves].
- You need 1 (12 oz) of Bag Wide Egg Noodles.
- Provide of ● For The Optional Ingredients.
- Use 1 cup of Fresh Mushrooms.
- Use 1/2 cup of Fresh Basil.
- Use 1/3 of Cooking Sherry.
- You need 3/4 of Heavy Cream.
- Get of Optional Sides.
- Provide 1 box of Croutons.
- Get 1 loaf of French Bread.
Steps to make Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Author's Note: Keep chicken separated from other kitchen items and ingredients until boil to avoid any risk of cross-contamination..
- Also, dark chicken meat with the bone in [like that of chicken thighs, etc,.] make for a more flavorful soup. Just pull meat from the bone once they're fully cooked. I used chicken breasts since that's what I had on hand..
- Add everything together in a large pot except for your celery, carrots, noodles, 1 of your 4 boxes chicken broth and anything from the, "Optional Ingredients," category..
- Turn on high and boil for 35 minutes..
- Pull cooked breasts, quartered onions and Bay Leaves from broth. Discard onions and Bay Leaves. * Make certain your breasts are fully cooked and not pink in the middle. If they are, boil longer..
- Place celery and carrots into broth and boil for 15 minutes..
- Add egg noodles to your boiling broth. Boil 8 minutes longer, [or as per your noodle manufacturers recommendations] stirring regularly. There's no need for oil or salt even if recommended by the manufacturer. They're both already in your broth..
- Add shredded chicken. Also, add your reserved box of chicken broth if some or most of your original broth has dissipated. Boil 5 more minutes longer..
- If you find even more fluid is required, especially after refrigerating, just add tap water. There's plenty enough chicken flavor in this soup to add it and not alter the taste..
- Authors Note: You can add croutons to the side or crisp your bread in the oven if anyone's suffering from a scratchy throat..
- Serve soup in a bowl with a handle so it can be eaten while in bed. Also, serve with any absorbent bread of your choosing. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.