Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sumac Spiced Baked Chicken and Finger Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sumac Spiced Baked Chicken and Finger Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sumac spiced baked chicken and finger fries recipe. You can cook sumac spiced baked chicken and finger fries using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sumac Spiced Baked Chicken and Finger Fries:
- Take 2 kg of Chicken Whole Thighs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of Sumac powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tandoori masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Use 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dry Parsley flakes.
- Provide 3 of Onions thickly sliced.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of Spring Onions chopped.
Instructions to make Sumac Spiced Baked Chicken and Finger Fries:
- Using all the ingredients mentioned above, marinate Chicken and leave it overnight if possible. Otherwise give it a standing time of 2 hours at the least. This is important for the flavours to infuse. Using a Potato Chipper, make thin Finger Fries..
- Place an Aluminium foil in the baking tray and arrange all the Chicken thighs on it. Place the Finger Fries on top along with Onion rings. Cover with another Aluminium foil on top and roast it in a preheated fan assisted oven on 240°for 50-60 minutes. Simultaneously the Fries were also baked and turned out crispier and much more healthier too..
- Chicken tossed in selected flavourful spices along with sumac, a middle eastern lemony tangy spice for that awesome colour that gives it an out of this world looks and taste as well. Pamper your family to this exotic chicken extravaganza. They will just go ga ga over this and you will be their favourite chef after this, hands down. Happy Baking People!.
If you find this Sumac Spiced Baked Chicken and Finger Fries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.