Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to olive gardens chicken & gnocci soup recipe. You can have olive gardens chicken & gnocci soup using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup:
- Provide 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of diced white onion.
- Use 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Take 1/4 cup of packed all purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 quart of half and half.
- Use 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of powdered chicken boullion.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried thyme (slightly heaping).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried parsely flakes (slightly heaping).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (slightly heaping).
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of chopped fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of small cubed boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use 1 lb of gnocci thawed or fresh.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup:
- in a large pot melt butter with oil on medium-medium high heat..
- add chicken,onion and minced garlic..
- cook until chicken is no longer pink and onion is translucent..
- slowly add flour stirring constantly..
- one combined and mixed well, slowly stir in half and half, wisking continuasly..
- continue cooking and stirring until its starting to thicken..
- in a bowl combine all seasonings, the powdered boullion and the water. wisk well..
- add seasoning water to pot and mix well..
- stir in spinach and carrots..
- add gnocci and salt and pepper to taste..
- bring to a slow rolling boil stirring often..
- continue to boil until gnocci is fully cooked..
- let stand at least 10 minutes stirring every few minutes. it will thicken more as it cools..
- serve hot with fresh grated parmesan or romano cheese..
- this served 4 heavy eaters with leftovers for 2 more servings. served with buttered french bread..
- I used fresh gnocci from a recipe here on the app. u can find it in my profile under favorites..
If you find this Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.