Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked aubegine in sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked aubegine in sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked aubegine in sauce recipe. You can cook baked aubegine in sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked aubegine in sauce:
- Provide 1 of aubegine cut long ways in half.
- Prepare of Finely sliced into circles small potato.
- Prepare Half of a courgette finely cut into circles.
- Get 1 of cheddar cheese roughly chopped.
- Get 1 tin of plumb tomatoes.
- Prepare cloves of Garlic puree or failing that crushed.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Red pesto.
- Provide of Capers and olives.
Steps to make Baked aubegine in sauce:
- Cover the bottom of the pan in olive oil smooth chopped courgettes and potatoes making sure both sides have been exposed to olive oil.
- Cut highways into the halved aubegine and stuff cheese deeply into it. Add garlic into grooves try to give a cover of the whole aubegine. Smooth over pesto as if adding butter to toast. Top with cheese and add too pan.
- Pour tin of tomatoes around aubegine and slightly over it and lastly sprinkle capers and olives with some cheese into the tomato sauce with a little more garlic in the sauce.
- Cook on 200 for 40 minutes with lid on. Check halfway through and stir the sauce. Once out of the oven let it cool for 15 mins or so. On plate add some parmesan.
If you find this Baked aubegine in sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.