Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cumin Baked Sweet Potato w/ Ancho Crema recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cumin Baked Sweet Potato w/ Ancho Crema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cumin Baked Sweet Potato w/ Ancho Crema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cumin baked sweet potato w/ ancho crema recipe. To make cumin baked sweet potato w/ ancho crema you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cumin Baked Sweet Potato w/ Ancho Crema:
- Use 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Get of peanut oil; as needed.
- Use 1/2 t of cumin.
- Provide 1/4 t of smoked paprika.
- Get 2 T of butter; room temp.
- Provide 1/4 C of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 t of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 t of honey.
- Get 1/2 t of ancho chile powder.
- Get 1 of small orange; zested.
- Take 1 pinch of cilantro; chiffonade.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Cumin Baked Sweet Potato w/ Ancho Crema:
- Coat potatoes in peanut oil. Wrap in tin foil and bake at 350° for approximately 35 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Combine cumin and smoked paprika together in a small bowl. Use a small sifter or mesh strainer if possible while seasoning potatoes to avoid splotches..
- Combine sour cream, brown sugar, honey, and ancho chile together in a mixing bowl. Add a tiny pinch of salt. Whisk..
- Cut potatoes lengthwise to open. Spread 1 T of butter for each potato. Season with cumin mixture and a pinch of salt. Garnish with ancho crema, orange zest, and cilantro..
- Variations; Ground jalapeño powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, chile powder, lemon, lime, pineapple, agave,.
If you find this Cumin Baked Sweet Potato w/ Ancho Crema recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.