Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tomato soup recipe. You can cook chicken tomato soup using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Take 28 oz of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- Take 1 can of chicken broth.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts (medium/large).
- Use 1 can of black beans.
- Get 1 can of white hominy.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Heat up pot on stove. (Medium/low heat) Pour in 1 tablespoon of of olive oil.
- Season chicken breasts with salt/pepper to taste and cook in pot.
- When chicken is cooked, take out of pot and shred the chicken with 2 forks, or cut into small cubes..
- Mince/roughly chop up garlic. Add the chicken back into the same pot as before, and add the chopped garlic in with the chicken..
- (If you dont have fresh garlic, you can add garlic powder in later).
- Add in the 28 ounces of tomato sauce. Stir..
- Add in 1/2 can of tomato paste. Stir..
- Add in the can of chicken broth and 2 cups of water.
- Add in the chili powder, oregano, smoked paprika, onion powder, and 2 tsp. garlic powder (if you didnt add in fresh garlic in before, or, if you just really like garlic).
- Drain the beans and hominy and add into the pot..
- Add in the 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Chop up the fresh cilantro and add into the pot. If you dont have fresh cilantro you can add 1 tablespoon of dried cilantro to substitute. (It will look like a lot but thats okay).
- Taste. Add salt and pepper as needed..
- Enjoy! (Cooking time and servings are rough estimates).
If you find this Chicken Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.