Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe. You can have breakfast omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes:
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 of small red onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Get 1 of green pepper chopped (optional).
- Take 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Use 1 pinch of black pepper (1/8 tsp).
- Prepare 1/2 (1 cup) of chopped green bell pepper.
- Take of Tomato slices and green bell pepper strips for presentation.
- You need 1 of large potato thinly sliced.
- You need of Enough oil.
- Provide of Tumeric powder.
Steps to make Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes:
- In a bowl, wisk together the eggs, onions, pepper, tomato, bell pepper, some salt and black pepper..
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the omelette mix. About 2 minutes on each side(use a large flat plate to help you flip).
- In another bowl, put in the potatoes, add a tsp of oil, sprinkle some salt, black pepper, and a pinch of tumeric powder. Give it a good mix.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking rack, place in a microwave for 10 minutes or in a preheated 100°c oven for 5-6 minutes.
If you find this Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.