Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sammies banana nut protein pancakes recipe. You can have sammies banana nut protein pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes:
- Take 1 large of Banana.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Use 1 tbsp of Agave or honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ground flax seed.
- Use 2 tsp of Sunflower seed kernels.
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 of Scoop (about 2-3 tbsp) vanilla protein powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
Steps to make Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes:
- In a medium bowl mash banana and add milk, vanilla, agave or honey, sunflower kernels and ground flax seed..
- In another bowl, mix the remaining dry ingredients. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. You can add a little more milk if the batter is too thick..
- Spray a large skillet or griddle pan with non stick cooking spray. Take 1/4 cup of the batter to form each pancake. You can also make mini pancakes if you like..
- Cook over low to medium heat for bout 2-3 minutes on each side til the pancake rises slightly and forms bubbles and is golden brown. Top with cut fresh bananas, syrup and pecans. Enjoy!.
- This pancake recipe makes about 10 or so pancakes depending on how big you choose to make them. I can only eat 2 at a time so I put the rest of the cooked pancakes in the fridge for a quick breakfast during the week in a ziplock bag. They reheat nicely for about 1 minute for 2 pancakes. Easy peasey!.
If you find this Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.