Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry in bangladeshi style recipe. You can cook chicken curry in bangladeshi style using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Prepare of Ingredients :.
- Get of o Chicken (500 gm).
- Provide of o Red Chilli powder (1.5 tsp).
- Prepare of o Soya bean oil (5 tbsp).
- You need of o Turmeric powder (1 tsp).
- You need of o Onion (3 medium size sliced).
- You need of o Ginger paste (1 tsp).
- Provide of o Garlic paste (1 tbsp).
- Provide of o Cumin fried powder (1 tsp).
- Use of o Whole Garam Masala (Cardamom 2 inch 1 pcs, Cinnamon 3 pieces, Cloves 5).
- Use of o Potato 2 pcs medium size cut into 8 pcs.
- Take of o Coriander powder (1 tsp).
- Take of o Salt (to taste).
- Use of o Water (5 cup).
Instructions to make Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Steps: 1. Clean and wash the chicken pieces with fresh water and drained the extra water from the chicken pieces. 2. Heat oil in a pan. 3. Add the sliced onion into the pan and fry them until become caramelized. 4. Add half cup water so that the dry spices does not get burnt 5. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin & coriander powder fry them until for 5 mints..
- 6. Add garlic and ginger paste, Fry all the masala until the gravy starts leaving oil from the sides. 7. Add salt according to your taste 8. Now add the chicken pieces into the pan and mix well with the gravy. 9. Add whole garam masalas; 10. Cook for 10 minutes on medium to low flame by stirring it constantly. 11. Then add 1 cup of water, mix it well and cover the pan with a heavy lid. 12. Now add the potato pieces & mix it well in the spices. cook slowly until the gravy starts leaving oil from.
- 13. Add rest of the water & cook until the chicken & potato pieces become soft and tender. 14. Open the lid and stir the curry well, cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame. 15. When the oil will come out & the consistency of the gravy is thick that means is ready to serve. 16. Serve it with any kind or rice dishes, roti, paratha or bread..
If you find this Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.