Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff topped baked potatoes recipe. You can have beef stroganoff topped baked potatoes using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes:
- Prepare of POTATOS.
- Provide 6 of medium russet potatos, baked or microwaved until tender.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of BEEF STROGANOFF TOPPING.
- You need 1 lb of tender beef steak cut into strips. I used rib eye.
- Take 6 oz of sliced button mushrooms.
- Provide 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1/4 of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- Get of salt and black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Get of olive oil for sauteing.
- Take of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 tsp of copped parsley and/or chives.
- Get of cracked black pepper.
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking pan big enough to hold potatoes in one layer with non stick.spray..
- Brush each potato with melted butter, sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.com.
- The potatoes will take about 15 minutes, turning once until hot and skin is crispy.. Put them in the oven while you make the topping.
- MAKE STROGANOFF SAUCE.
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Heat a film of oil in a medium saucepan, sear beef strips just until brown, remove to a plate.
- Add mushrooms, onions and garlic to skillet steak was cooked in. Cook until soft add more oil if needed. Add wine and deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add beef broth, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, mustard,hot sauce and salt and pepper. Bring. to a simmer, cook.until slight thickened about 3 minutes,add beef strips with juices and stir in parsley., heat through..
- Split hot baked potato, fluff inside with fork..
- Spoon beef with sauce over potatoes, garnish with parsley and cracked black pepper.
If you find this Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.