Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked wedges #4week challenge recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked wedges #4week challenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked wedges #4week challenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked wedges #4week challenge recipe. To cook baked wedges #4week challenge you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked wedges #4week challenge:
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes sliced into wedges.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli powder (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Baked wedges #4week challenge:
- Prepare the wedges and boil until half way cooked.
- In a bowl put all the dry ingredients,then add butter and combine everything well..
- Finally add water bit by bit and make a thin batter.
- Dip the wedges.place them in a baking tray and bake at 225° for about 20 minutes.
If you find this Baked wedges #4week challenge recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.